Disputes provides a convenient way to view and manage chargebacks, and dispute the ones you believe are not valid.
How it works:
- We notify you of new disputes by email.
- Dispute details include:
- The due date.
- What stage the dispute is in.
- The Status and Action Required.
- If you choose to dispute the chargeback, there will be links to attach supporting documents and provide your comments.
- Transaction details and the amount being disputed.
- Track the status of All Disputes or filter to specifically View disputes that need Action Required, are Under Review, or have been Closed.
- You will be notified if additional documentation is needed on a dispute that is Under Review (The dispute will then move back to Action Required).
- You can also filter disputes by Stage - Retrieval, Chargeback, Pre-Arbitration, Arbitration.